MacKall's Mill Covered Bridge
WORLD GUIDE #
||Little Elk Creek
MacKall's Mill Covered Bridge was located about three miles northwest of the city of Elkton. It crossed little Elk Creek close to MacKall's Mill. The Cecil Democrat, June 27, 1857 advertised for bids from bridge builders for construction of MacKall's Mill Bridge. It called for an 80 foot, Burr arch span.
On July 4, 1857 John Finley was awarded the contract to build MacKall's Mill bridge for $1,525.